40G Tank Dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tear down the other 2 tanks and buy a 40 gallon. It is not worth it to have multiple tanks running, too much work! Lol good luck

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Tear down the other 2 tanks and buy a 40 gallon. It is not worth it to have multiple tanks running, too much work! Lol good luck

I think it's best... And keep the 20 and 10 for future fry/growout. Sell the 29g and it's filter ..

Okay OFFICIAL stock list that will be going in the new 40g in a couple weeks:
(I already have these fish)

- 1 Black Molly Male
- 2 Dalmatian Molly Females
- 1 Silver Lyretail Molly Female

- 1 Gold Twinbar Platy Female
- 2 Gold Twinbar Platy Juvies (possible females... 1/2")
- 1 Red Mickey Mouse Platy Female

- 1 Guppy Female

- 1 Veiltail Betta Female (been living in harmony 5 mths)

- 6 Otos

-----------------------------

I've decided to sell my 29g and keep my 20 g L for fry...
Keeping a 10g for QT

40g will be only tank in living room, moving my 10g Betta tank with Jitterbug in it to my bedroom as well as the 20g fry/growout tank..

I think I'll finally feel under control.. Which is a relief.... :)

Any suggestions??

Too bad you're selling the 29
Trust me you'll want it again someday soon!

emerald76 said:
Too bad you're selling the 29
Trust me you'll want it again someday soon!

Since my last post I got notice from landlord that he's selling the condo and I'll have to be moving... I'm not sure I'll even be able to rent a condo or apt and may have to even take a room for rent... So everything has changed... I've re homed half my stock so far and am just waiting to see what will happen. I just know If I rent a room I won't be able to move with 3 dogs, a kitten and 4 tanks...
I've gotten a 10g ready to sell .. Starting there...

I'm bummed about not being able to get the 40g...

ocminpin said:
Since my last post I got notice from landlord that he's selling the condo and I'll have to be moving... I'm not sure I'll even be able to rent a condo or apt and may have to even take a room for rent... So everything has changed... I've re homed half my stock so far and am just waiting to see what will happen. I just know If I rent a room I won't be able to move with 3 dogs, a kitten and 4 tanks...
I've gotten a 10g ready to sell .. Starting there...

I'm bummed about not being able to get the 40g...

So there is no possibility of moving into another condo? Thats a big bummer!

Back
Top Bottom