40l nano stocking option's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pauldadams1984

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey I am wondering what fish I could introduce into my tank. Currently I have 2 albino Corie's. I won't be adding straight away but wondering who the albinos would be happy with. I was thinking either a beta or a couple of platies

Well done more research. beta won't like the filter and air line and platys have too large a bio load for the tank. Anyone got any other ideas

Tank info 38x39x26 - 32 litres/7gal not 40 as stated

0 ammonia
0 no2
20 no3
9 GH
5 kh
7.4 pH
0 cl2

Glofish tetra, glofish danio, ember tetra, neon tetra, sparkling gourami, licorice gourami, fancy guppies..........just a few ideas

Cool I'll check them out. I originally bought a blue light thing for neons to start up with but then found out they are not a first fish. ... So I'll rethink about getting them now. ... As I mentioned in another thread I really want cpd/galaxy rasboras.

I don't see why you couldn't put a school of 6 CPD's in your tank. You will be maxed out on stocking with the two cories.

Yeah the 2 Corie's was an error (not the only one) from the start. Said on ticket they grow to an av of 3.5-4cm. I'm thinking of just getting a beta and be done ... I have a bubble bar and a filter tho... Reading contradicting statements about it

I think it's doable you will just be maxed out so you will have to probably do a 50% water change once a week. Make sure you keep up on your water quality and cleanings.

Aye :) I was checking every 3 days but now doing it 7 days. I am hoping to move in a few weeks so won't stock anything until a few weeks after.

Back
Top Bottom