46 bowfront stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh ok. The hard part for me is the innovation of the waterfall. I have no idea where to start lol. I saw a video on YouTube but he already had a mold or something. I guess I'm gonna try to wing it and try cementing rocks together this weekend.

This is also day 2 of dosing Stability. I'm slowing moving my plants over as well. Working on getting my crypto wendiis moved over first.

Buying a test kit next week. Not really worried about water parameters cause I'm not rushing into throwing fish in there just yet. I do have 2 feeder snails in there. I think ramshorn snails. Also I heard they do well in sand to release those air pockets.

I figured since they were left over from my dwarf puffers meal, they were doomed anyways so if they die in that tank, I know it's not suitable

1481569814710.jpg

Quick update on the tank. Everything is going good. Got everybody moved over.

Question. Does that piece of driftwood not flow with the aquarium? I liked it at first, then hated, it. Now I'm just like whatever about it. My BN pleco enjoys it and my snails will eventually lay eggs on top of it too.

I really like that piece of driftwood I think it would flow better if the driftwood was leaning by the heater like in the back of the tank. Kinda would look like a wall and could put plants on it to make it look like a ridge.

-Just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom