5.5 betta tank heating advice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhloeM

Aquarium Advice Activist
hello everyone! so i recently purchased two 5.5 gallon tanks for my two bettas. i have a limited budget on the equipment, so i got a kit that includes a filter and lighting, but no heater. i have two heaters, but they are for 2-5 gallons. my question is, would they still work in my 5.5's? i just don't know if i will really have enough to buy two more heaters. but if they won't work in my 5.5's, any cheap but still good heaters that you recommend? :)

heater info: the heaters are Grreat Choice® 7.5W submersible aquarium heaters that i usually always stick under the gravel; listed for 2-5 gallons

'Tanks' very much! ~Khloe, Zeus (betta), Apollo (betta), Loki (gold dust lyretail molly), five nameless dust mollies, Red and Zebra (nerite snails) ;)

I would use them temporarily till you can get appropriate ones.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I would use them temporarily till you can get appropriate ones.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

ok thanks! my room is always superrr hot due to my Russian Tortoise, so the tank will probably be fine until i can get the next size up or whichever will work. :)

My room is the same way. Power went off for 5 hours and none of my tanks even dropped in temperature at all.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom