5.5g CPD Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquatic_Adam

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all! I decided to start a thread on the progress of a small tank I am starting.

As of right now, tank is cycled (partially). The substrate is causing my water to be cloudy (darn you Flourite!).

Fauna:
Malaysian Trumpet Snails
6 Celestial Pearl Danios
X number of Red Cherry Shrimp

Flora:
Java Moss
Riccia Fluitans
Anubia Nana
Red Ludwigia
Lace and Regular Java Fern.

I'll post pics tomorrow when the water clears!

Tetra1990 said:
These tanks can be fun projects. For both kids and kids at heart;)

Oh yeah :)

Love me some CPDs. I hope I have enough plant coverage to keep them from being too stressed. I've kept them before, but never as a lone species. I hear they can be a little shy.

be careful with the shrimp, they are going to breed like crazy.. you might try to go with 1... or find 2-3 of the same sex lol But the CPDs are a very beautiful fish! great for small tanks!

Crazyfoxeye said:
be careful with the shrimp, they are going to breed like crazy.. you might try to go with 1... or find 2-3 of the same sex lol But the CPDs are a very beautiful fish! great for small tanks!

Yeah, again I have had RCS before. I have some other tanks that I can move them too :)

If I may, I would suggest something tallish to hide the filter and heater from being seen. Otherwise looks great!! I wish you much success!

I agree. That's why I had those Red Ludwigia over there first. I'll look for something else to go in there! Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom