55gal centerpiece?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bobby56

Aquarium Advice Freak
OK as of right now I moved my fish from my 30 to my 55gal. I have 5 golden barbs, 3 emerald Cory, 3 neon tetras, 3 white clouds, 1 flying fox. I am going to up the schools on the tetras to Mabye 10, white clouds to 6,and I am going to add 3 more Cory when I got to the lfs Wednesday. I was wondering what would be a good centerpiece fish? And could I Mabye add some zebra danios or would I be stocked with what I listed? I was also thinking about taking the barb's to the lfs and getting something different

I would move the flying fix to glad your upping all your schools I would do a pearl gourami trio or a opaline gourami or you could do a angelfish pair.

I agree with Josh, the pearl or opaline gourami or the angelfish pair would be nice. I personally love the angelfish, which I have in my tank! The only issue may arise when the angelfish are larger as they will normally eat neons. If you buy small angelfish and they grow up with your neons, they may be less likely to eat them!

Yeah the barbs might nip an angel you could try to up the school of barbs to lower the aggression. I also recommend that you up the school of neons. Another factor with the Angels is that they might eat the neons depends on the angel.

Yeah I'm def going to up the tetras. I am really thinking about taking the barbs to the lfs

Back
Top Bottom