60 gal tank with hybrid red devil flower horn :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh wow!

More pics of fish and tank please.

This is what I want to do in my 51g tank.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol most hobbiest don't like my tank but they all get along, here's a couple more.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1437032896.086889.jpgmbuna I believe or dolphin type not sure just got him

Oh, you have more fish in the tank?

No but they have been in the same tank for almost a year and are used to each other, but very happy and never attack my hand lol

It's luck of the draw some times with these cichlids but ive went through a few unfortunate hishaps but I got my tank the way I want it until I get my 125 gal

are you able to take a pic of the whole tank?

Also what size are the fish?

They are 4 to 6.5 inch, the Texas I have I might get a better home because she's getting big

I didn't put many rocks so the fish can have more free space to roam because of the size tank I have

Yeah its overstocked unfortunately.

I thought you only had the one fish in the tank, as a wet pet.

Over stocked and cichlids that are over stocked are two different things, if you want them to get along you have to over stock cichlids in order to obtain balance. Not many understand this method but look it up many do it successfully

More cleaning but it's fun and more interaction with what you got if you have the time and money. ;)

Peacock cichlids can be just as aggressive and need over stocking if you want a nice show tank in that aspect. What I have may be large fish but they are going to be transferred into a larger tank because they are used to each other, it takes time but once they establish the chain of rank it becomes great. I'll post once I upgrade soon.

Back
Top Bottom