70 gallon stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ddodad

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi, after a year and half or so hiatus from the hobby the empty 70ish gallon (according to my calculations 75 gallon) is calling my name. I should clarify it's calling the kids names.

I'm planning a planted community tank nothing too complicated. Looking for input on stocking.

Here is what we were thinking so far:
2 plecos (bristle nose I think)
10-15 neon tetras
4-5 Boesmani Rainbows
2-3 dwarf gourami
4-5 sterbai coty

And I'm thinking in close to stocked but still thinking of maybe adding something else, looking for ideas.

Thanks

I didn't actually get it done, as I was cycling the tank it exploded literally and flooded the house. Floors being ripped up, walls torn open to air out..... what a mess and worst of all an upset wife

I’ve had the tank for 10 or so years, And it was bought quite used. If it is just been a leak or not a complete structural failure all would of been fine.

The good news is The cleaning crew was coming in today to remove the remnants of the aquarium and my wife made sure I removed all the decor and sand. I’m hoping there is a larger tank in my near future

Well after over a year my wife let me get another aquarium (this time 55g). Also helped kids wanted so sharing with them [emoji14]

Back
Top Bottom