75 Gallon Struggle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea I know but i need a medication that works quickly i can afford for anything else to get sick. so far the limestone and crushed coral seem to be helping todays my Ammonia is 0 and my p.H is at 6.6 so we are moving up and eve after 24 hours my pleco seems better ill just have to wait and see

Good to hear:) the tricky thing with mediication is that, yes it does help the fish, but alot of times it can add to or even multiply a problem in ones tank, hence why alot of people on this site will go to great lengths to avoid meding as much as possible:) but keep us updated:) we will help get ya back up and running smoothly

Thanks! I have never used Forums before and I love being able to talk with you all. Its takes the stress of feeling like I'm in it alone away and I'm not the only one with tank problems :) I will keep you posted...I'm trying not to get to excited though bc my tank is i think just now getting headed in the right direction again but it really looks a lot better now. Like it first did but I know this isnt over yet lol Thank again!

Ok so it has been a few days since my last post on here. My pleco is tripping me out! At first he looks sick then he looks fine... Can/Do High fin plecos fade in and out to blend in with substrate???? Bc one minute all his spots are dark then the next minute I go to look at him and some of his bady areas look faded almost to the point of I think he has some fungus. Now I'm worried I treated him and there was nothing wrong IDK, other then that My Ammonia is currently holding at 0 -.25 and my PH is holding at like 6.6 not where I really want it to be but at this point im just glad its holding and not dropping. Any suggestions on the pleco???

Ok so it has been a few days since my last post on here. My pleco is tripping me out! At first he looks sick then he looks fine... Can/Do High fin plecos fade in and out to blend in with substrate???? Bc one minute all his spots are dark then the next minute I go to look at him and some of his bady areas look faded almost to the point of I think he has some fungus. Now I'm worried I treated him and there was nothing wrong IDK, other then that My Ammonia is currently holding at 0 -.25 and my PH is holding at like 6.6 not where I really want it to be but at this point im just glad its holding and not dropping. Any suggestions on the pleco???

They absolutely do IME. Glad to hear the ammo is down. What's the reading on nitrite and nitrate?

6.6 is normal for me. Unless it's swinging around again there's no worry IMO.

My N02's are 0.25ppm and my NO3's are at 5.0ppm per API test kit

Back
Top Bottom