75$ to spend on the tank, what should i get?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jandkmcdonald

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I want to spend this money wisely and need some suggestions. I have 2 convicts, 2 plecos, a Texas, jack, and fire mouth. I have plenty o rocks, bubble stones, one plant, a great heater and filters. What would you buy to make my tank better?

Attachments

• image-356390863.jpg
    image-356390863.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 93
  • image-130499265.jpg
    image-130499265.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 90
  • image-3525499554.jpg
    image-3525499554.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 94
I'd buy more plants. Planted tanks tend to make fish happier and look a lot nicer.

I'd remove everything, put in white sand, get a huge piece of dw, and have that be your entire decor. It would look stunning! Maybe a few pieces of slate propping up the wood

I am looking for decor suggestions or equipment. Sand sounds really cool, I love well planted tanks but I am worried about my fish. I have a melon sword in there now. They haven't uprooted it or eaten it but it is not doing well at all. It's all brown. Do you think I can get away with planting more? What kinds?

I love plants and fish do too, real or fake is your choice obviously came are so much easier to take care of, I like caves too maybe some stuff they can hide in and relax in also, I love the lighting ideas too! Show pics of whatever you end up doing!!!

Back
Top Bottom