75Gallon find!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishie

Aquarium Advice Addict
I found on Craigslist this morning a 75G with everything canister filter, heater, gravel , stand plus the tank. It's still for sale all for 64$! I don't know what to put in it and about canister filters. Any advice or anything will help! Should be getting it today or tomorrow.

Canister filters are great! I would most deff get it! Even if you don't have room for it it is a good deal to have that filter heater and gravel for that price.

Canister filters are great! I would most deff get it! Even if you don't have room for it it is a good deal to have that filter heater and gravel for that price.

+1
You could resell the tank for more than that, lol.

Nice find. Make sure it doesn't leak. Also, make sure the filter works and doesn't leak just so you know how much money you are going to have to put into it to fix it.

blert said:
Nice find. Make sure it doesn't leak. Also, make sure the filter works and doesn't leak just so you know how much money you are going to have to put into it to fix it.

Thanks for all the advice you all ^. It doesn't leak because he showed me a picture just to make sure:D he just doesn't have time to take care of it. It just has chips in stand and need to be cleaned. Are canisters quiet? I'm going to change gravel though.

Once I got there and was about to load tank he changed his mind :/ that really got me disappointed never find a good deal like that.

ocminpin said:
:-0 how could he do that?! What did you say?

It really surprised me and got me down but I was like um ok I couldn't give up my fish tanks ether so I know how you feel... He should of paid me for gas..

Back
Top Bottom