90 gallon Oscar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedNeck

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all! It's been a while since I have signed on but my tank has been doing very well. The Oscar and Acara are co-existing well (mostly cause the acara hides) and so is the Plecostomus. The plecostomus is so messy though I am thinking about selling him off and maybe added a few silver dollars. What's everyone's thoughts on this as car as bio load? I'm keeping my trates at about 10ppm right now with 2 weekly water changes.

Here are some recent photos :)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1486596481801.jpg
    FB_IMG_1486596481801.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 20170420_180947.jpg
    20170420_180947.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 89
Hello all! It's been a while since I have signed on but my tank has been doing very well. The Oscar and Acara are co-existing well (mostly cause the acara hides) and so is the Plecostomus. The plecostomus is so messy though I am thinking about selling him off and maybe added a few silver dollars. What's everyone's thoughts on this as car as bio load? I'm keeping my trates at about 10ppm right now with 2 weekly water changes.

Silver dollars can reach 6" or more and need a group of at least 6 to thrive. Maybe someone else can chime in on something else to keep with an oscar that won't eventually become dinner or overstock your tank. Nice tank!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom