a few dumb question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrahamavelar

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got probably some of the dumbest question some1 has ever asked

if i have my lights from the middle to the back of the tank ok or should i have them in the middle or it doesnt matter, reason being its that i have the glass tops and lights on top.

is hornworth a low, moderate, high light plant??? i have it in the middle but towards the front.

also im planning on doing a 50% pwc on my tank today and another same amount on sat will that affect my plants or it will help them or it wont matter??? also im running a diy co2 and will be changing it on sat aswell

i dont think it makes that big of a difference where you put your lights. i have mine toward the back because of the black rubber strip that hinges the two glass pieces of the lid together

IME hornwart is a low light plant, i put some in my 60 gal, and it took off like crazy at first, i have about 1.2 wpg. the growth did slow down once it had consumed a bunch of the nitrates, and other things.

i wouldnt worry about the water changes, i dont think it will have a big effect on the plants.

hth

Back
Top Bottom