a few questions about feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tmdavies

Aquarium Advice FINatic
hello i have 63 gallon fw tank with

3 small goldfish
8 zebra danios
1 hill stream loach
2 weather loach
2 bamboo shrimp
5 clear shrimp (not sure what type)

first question is what would be the best food to feed them? does anybody have some specific foods they like to feed their fish.
would one food do for all? i have sinking pellet food (dupla rin m Duplarin M) and sinking algae pellets ( DuplaRin G) atm but im not happy with them. I would preferably like a high quality food for my goldies.

second question my tank has been set up for around 3 months so i want to supplement the bamboo shrimps diet i ahve bought this filter feeding food and before i use it i want to get some advice from you guys.

D-D H2OCEAN PRO+ CLAM & FILTER FEEDER 125ML MARINE FOOD | eBay

can they eat this? what will it do to my water chemistry and it says its marine food does this make a difference?

thanks

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/reefkeeperuk/&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2754

Many people recommend food from Nutrient Life Spectrum because it is high quality and very beneficial for fish. I think sinking pellets are fine, especially for fancy golds and loaches.

First, you may want to consider seperating your goldfish with your other fish. They require a lower temperature of then your tropical fish. I believe anything colder 65 f. Your tropical fish require 75-82 f, so you'll need a heater.

A lot fish are picky eaters, I think the key is variety. Frozen blood worms or brine shrimp is a good supplement. Flake food, pellets, etc. They're isn't one product that they would do best.

Bamboo shrimp seem to chance eaters, so they feed off food particles in the water column. Here is link that is helpful: http://www.theshrimpfarm.com/shrimp/bamboo-shrimp.php

The stuff you bought should be a good supplement for your bamboo shrimp. Happy fishkeeping!

Back
Top Bottom