A good laugh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redfisher1139

Aquarium Advice Freak
Who says the most dominant fish in a tank has to be the biggest. I have 2 rainbow sharks and 2 sun cats, and they are the biggest guys in my tank, but the most bad guy is a runt of a little Bloodfin Tetra. At only an inch and a half he has no fear of the other four and will chase them and pester them like crazy, and when it comes to food, he will be the one to get full first!! I have even seen him carrying around one of the catfish pellets from time to time. It's way too big for him to actually eat it, but he likes to try. He is aptly named The Godfather for his dominance of the tank. Just thought I'd share that with you all!! Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI sun cats are nocturnal so you won't see them when they are the most comfortable, and as soon as it is big enough that tetra will be gone.

The suns are getting moved to a 125 gallon towards the end of Jan, and mine are actually active all day long with randomly occasional 30-45 rest breaks.

Back
Top Bottom