a great year on AA :P

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tetrin

Aquarium Advice FINatic
it almost a year since i was passing the dump behind my apartment and my roomie noticed a battered 10g with a ugf lying around. that's how the craze started. when some of my fish started dying, i joined this forum after the usual initial lurking.
slowly the number of fish and tanks started growing and my roommates started branding me as mentally unstable. i was hopelessly hooked to these beautiful creatures.
but it was all possible because of the presence of the wonderful people on AA (y) . this is the most helpful forum i've found on the web with some really knowledgeable guys and gals. so, just wanted to t(h)ank everybody for the enormous help and support :).

(got a little emotional after becoming a finatic...sorry for the rambling.

Well, the only thing I can say tetrin is: It is folks like yourself as well that make this the best forum on the net. :)

Congrats on becoming a FINactic. You deserve the title. Now, go out and get some more tanks. :wink:

Jchillin said:
Well, the only thing I can say tetrin is: It is folks like yourself as well that make this the best forum on the net.

I agree. :D Congrats on your FINatic label and incase I forget to in a couple days, Happy AAniversary. :D

Happy AAniversary!
well.. I havent been a member as long.. and I dont remember if Ive helped you or not.. thats a maybe..lol but this has got to be the best forum Ive seen!
and FINatics rule!! congrats on the title! :mrgreen:

Congrats tetrin! I know you have helped out a lot of people here. :mrgreen:

First FINatic.. then ADDICT.. *sigh... sad because ive only been here since like April. :oops:

You've only been keeping fish a year and you already have those fantastic tanks. Better than anything I've ever made :(

most of the photos are taken in a way to fool an observer. the minor details (the brush algae, torn leaves) are cleverly kept out of focus :wink: . so don't judge the beauty of a tank till you see it in person.
but then again, the fish are healthy and happy (of course I'd say that :mrgreen: ) and they don't care much about me decorating the tank.
IMO both you and i still have tons to learn...

Congratulations buddy. I'm all excited because I'm about to be a one year aquarist, too. I've learned a lot from your posts - I find myself reading about cichlids even though I'm uninterested in keeping them. AA is great.

thanks czcz. i've resolved a lot of issues in the planted tanks thanks to you. it feels good to actually have stuck with a hobby so long. i believe its just the fact that those cute buggers depend on you that keeps you going.
and to be frank, i ignored any post regarding cichlids for the first ten months or so on AA :wink: .

Back
Top Bottom