A Possible Plan for my 20g Freshwater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, so I think tomorrow I will be gong to the pet shop. Could I get all 8 Tetras at once? Thanks!

redsea said:
Ok, so I think tomorrow I will be gong to the pet shop. Could I get all 8 Tetras at once? Thanks!

Why not get 5 cardinals, get rid of the neon and minnow, an get 5 golds too? The cardinals and neons are almost identical..

I was Shocked to see that you posted a thread about FW! Good to have you aboard redsea (even though i also have a sw tank lol :D)

Gboy66 said:
Why not get 5 cardinals, get rid of the neon and minnow, an get 5 golds too? The cardinals and neons are almost identical..

I was Shocked to see that you posted a thread about FW! Good to have you aboard redsea (even though i also have a sw tank lol :D)

Haha, I post some stuff about FW every now and then, lol. Thanks for your input!

Okay, yesterday I got 3 Neons and 4 Cardinals! They are all doing well so far! In the past I haven't had great luck with Neons, but I have a fantastic LFS, who has very healthy stock. :-D I am loving the new Tetras. In other news, on Saturday I added a little bubbler to the tank, and I really like it. I think it helps qwith the oxygen levels too, right?

I have not given the lone Minnow and Cory to the LFS yet because I had to check to make sure they would take them first. They said yes, so I will be brining those two fish to the LFS sometimes soon, hopefully before Christmas.

:)

Back
Top Bottom