Ad in the paper for tank. What do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
man when I bought my oscar it was 2.5 inches that was three months ago he's now about 4 maybe a little more how old are your oscars

When I bought them in late october, they were about 1.5 inches. And they didn't really grow until recently they've hit a growth spurt, and the albino (in my ava) has just jumped in size. I figured it urgent to get a bigger tank... any size, just to house them for a while. I figure the 55 ought to be ok for almost a year or so. I gotta say, I just love it. It's turned the whole aquarium hobby into something new for me. I'll sit, just mezmorized, in front of that huge tank (huge compared to the 10 gal I had before!)

I just can't believe how rewarding this hobby has been for me. I give a lot of credit to the experienced people on this site that have steered me in the right direction. I can barely think of anything that doesn';t have to do with me making the tank more enjoyable for the the fish and myself.

Thanks for all the help AA.

P.S. Excuse the sentimentality, I'm just in love with this new tank and its potential.

Back
Top Bottom