Added a new fish...Not sure what kind though.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SCFatz

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Its big and gray....I hope you guys can see it ;) :

bigfish5ux.jpg

bigfishagain3zg.jpg

No bubbles and its not driftwood..It actually a statue.

It really sets the tank off..A tall centerpiece for a tall tank.It commands attention.

I'll get this thing looking good if its the last thing I do lol...A few more plants (project on going) and this is going to be a sweet looking tall tank I think.

I thought maybe it was carved driftwood because of the texture/color and the way it's all curvy. It's pretty sweet either way.

Sexy. Some more of those tall green plants around it would be great.

I like it. A great choice for that shaped aquarium. You should attach some moss to it, give it that lost in the jungle look.

I hoped you guys would like the look.

I'll admit its an agressive bit of aquascaping but I've been thinking about this problem for weeks....tough tank to work with to say the least.Big and tall,but a small foot print.

While it looks pretty good I think,it leaves little room for anymore aquascaping besides more plants....but thats cool.I'm a big dude and I can hardly reach the bottom when I stand on a chair and reach in...lol.

SCFatz said:
I'm a big dude and I can hardly reach the bottom when I stand on a chair and reach in...lol.

I would never have thought of that... I could easily have seen myself buying and aquarium that I couldn't reach the bottom of! I'm not exactly a tall gal... Glad I read this post.

I love the fish.. and your sand... what kind is it?

Its pool filter sand....as often recommended on these forums.
Its great substrate.Looks better and cheaper then the gravel.

haha...

I just spent about 15 minutes looking at those pictures trying to find a "fish".

whoa! that looks really cool

usually i am not a fan of using anything for decorations in an aquarium besides whatever you would find in a natural environment, but i always thought statues looked cool

Back
Top Bottom