Adding stock to 55 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bolivian ram x2
German blue ram x2 ( They would be added last and months down the road)
Neon tetra x3
Zebra loaches x4

None of them would be added at the same time or anything. No rush but would eventually want to get to that. Neons would be what i added first to up my school.

Looks like a good start. I think you will be fine. Are you keeping the smaller tank as well?

Oh you may find you will want to beef up your tetra school. Even at 15 it seems to few. But they are schooling better then they did with 7.

I think i could be pretty happy with that. Yes i plan on hanging on to it, my friend wants it. But i think its better i hold on to it just in case something happens.

Oh you may find you will want to beef up your tetra school. Even at 15 it seems to few. But they are schooling better then they did with 7.

Yea i could prolly add a few more, maybe bump their numbers up to 10? I think it would be cool to have a good amount of them to watch them all school together.

It is very cool! Especially once they are grown and their color is sharp. Even with my lights off the neons pop.

Oh yes I bet! I've enjoyed them more then i thought I would. I really can't wait to get all my fish into the bigger tank because they are going to love the room. Haha I'm hoping I can make this tank as pretty as I'm wanting to. I gotta get ahold of some driftwood and more rock fer sure.

Back
Top Bottom