Addition to tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Readingexcalibur

Aquarium Advice Addict
60 gallon, planted, 2x Rena Xp3
Currently -
4 Bolivian rams
4 Roseline sharks
1 gold nugget pleco

First, Want to add some janitors, idea's? Not interested in loach's. And my pleco seems territorial with any cats (eg. Once lived with a pictus and fought) Thinking 1 or 2 cory's??.

I have a group of pygmy corries that my GBR never messed with. They all got along sharing the bottom.

Mumma.of.two said:
Ideally cories need schools of 6. I would be hesitant to add any to a tank with 4 rams taking up the bottom territories.

Alright, that is defiantly more than I am looking for. Hmmm. Thinking I don't think there is a whole lot of other options then. I don't want to have an in balance in the aquaria.

Alright, let me ask this, do you think a bottom feeder is necessary? I've been kinda leave that slot open, but If not, I wouldn't mind adding one more roseline shark to make a school of five. That would complete me tank.

Mumma.of.two said:
Necessary? Absolutely not :)

Cool, well then, from what I've been reading, my roseline's do benefit from a larger school. I will locate one more and call it an accomplished aquarium. Thanks for the advice mumma. You seem to be extremely experienced, and I appreciate it when you let me know I'm wrong when I give advice to others. I guess this is how I can become more experienced myself.

Back
Top Bottom