Addition to the tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What to add to my tank

• Add a cory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Add a Minnow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tkos

Aquarium Advice Addict
So when I move in about a week I will be in a place where I have help with my tank. That is to say I won't have to worry about water changes when I go away. Currently I can go away for up to 3 weeks and not have any deterioration in water quality. I have a lightly stocked and heavily planted tank for just such a reason.

Well, since I won't have to worry so much I figured I would add one more fish to the bunch and was wondering everyones opinion on which I should add.

Current 10 gallon tank= 3 cory catfish, 5 white cloud minnows

Yeah, everyone is happy right now in the tank. But they are just so darn cute I want 500 (that isn't going to happen though). I was just worried about "floor" space for them.

I would go with another minnow. I have had luck spawning them in a small tank like that, but with the cory cats it might never happen. The white cloud is one of my favorite fish.

Darn. I was starting to follow the crowd and side with the cory, but then you had to go and say spawning. I love my White clouds to death. Of course I don't know what I would do with the babies if I did get them to spawn. Hmmm

Back
Top Bottom