Adventures in making my own fish food.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mimiheart

Aquarium Advice Freak
IMG_3507.jpg

Uh. The food is actually setting in the fridge. I just put some of the non-set food in the aquarium that was on the mixing container. On the plus side there are about six mollies eating it and more are fighting to get into the container.

Oh my! At least they enjoyed it. What did you put in it?

I got some spirulina/chlorella powder at a vitamin store, added some salmon, frozen bloodworms, fresh garlic, peas, broccoli, a nori sheet, paprika. I actually made one vegetarian bit before I added the salmon and bloodworms for my otos. I'm having problems growing algae for them, so I wanted to make something for them to nom on and since I was making some I figured I'd make a bit more for everyone except the bettas and frogs.

IMG_3515.jpgIMG_3512.jpgIMG_3510.jpg

Well the water is a bit cloudy the 40 gallon still. I'll do pwc later, but they like the food. The guys in the 20 weren't experimented on so it took them a second but they seemed to be nomming it. Now to find out if my otos will ever eat anything.

Back
Top Bottom