Advice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FreshwaterGurl

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello!
So I have started setting up my second 10 gallon tank. It is a 10 gallon freshwater tank with organic potting soil on the bottom then black sand on top. I have what I believe is some sort of wisteria. It looks like baby tear leaves on a really long stem that grows in a big bunch. I also have a 10 gallon hang of the back filter in this setup as well.
In my other tank I really enjoy watching my Corry Catfish swim around and would love any suggestions on another species just like them that stay small. I also would love any suggestions on any fish you would recommend for this tank. I will be adding some more aquatic plants and places for fish to hide in the next few weeks. I like dwarf gouramis but I don't think they would flatter or enjoy my 10 gallon. Thank you!!!!
-FreshwaterGurl <3

You could get some small tetras! They will fill the rest of the tank as cories will be on the bottom looking for food mostly. Especially since cory variations /generally/ are more dull in colour, one of the more colourful variations of tetras would look great.

You could get a male betta! Ten gallons are great for them, and as long as they don't have too many excessively colorful or similar tank mates, they'd be friendly with everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I have had male betas in the past but I am not really in love with them anymore. I am looking for more unique fish.

Back
Top Bottom