Affordable decor ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Justme68 said:
If you don't mind a question.....did you just look in the silk flower section of hobby lobby for those?

Um I don't think it's in the silk flower section... They were where all the plants are. The ball plants were in the "spring" section I believe... They also ha squares of grass in the Easter stuff

Here's a video of my tank with some of the new plants! Hope u guys enjoy ;)

Nice I love the plants! I might just have to go up to hobby lobby now :) By the way where did you get the red rocks from in your African Cichlids tank?

platycrazy19 said:
Nice I love the plants! I might just have to go up to hobby lobby now :) By the way where did you get the red rocks from in your African Cichlids tank?

You should! Especially when they are 50%off ;) um I actually raided my dads yard

So Ryan LOVES the way you re-worked the angel tank. He said to give you his compliments. :) I really like it too!

TheMurrays said:
So Ryan LOVES the way you re-worked the angel tank. He said to give you his compliments. :) I really like it too!

Awww thanks guys ;)

TheMurrays said:

I'm still not happy with it... I think it will be a work in progress for a while.

TheMurrays said:
Well you're the one that should be happy. :) But every time I see pics it looks better. Yay!

Lol well thanks friend :)

Back
Top Bottom