African Dwarf Frogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

frenchpea2002

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have some in a 10g that I am getting ready for rams, and I don't want them in there anymore, and I don't really want them in my 30g india tank, as they aren't from India... So my other option is to put them in a 15g Hex, but I am a little concerned that it might be too deep for them. It's about 2 feet deep. Does anyone know if this will work for them? Thanks!

It is generally recommended for ADF's that the tank height not be over 18" and that can be a bit much. ADF's go to the top of the tank for a breath of air every once in a while and too tall of a tank can prevent them from being able to do this. HTH.

I don't want to get another tank. I already have 6, 5 FW and 1 with land hermit crabs. another tank, even a small one, is really out of the question. I'd hate to unload them on a lfs and send them home to some little kid like the girl from Finding Nemo! =) I have another 10g with silver tipped tetras, 3 cories and a betta... it would be a little overstocked in my opinion if I were to add the frogs

Back
Top Bottom