aftermath of storm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jbaygurl78745

Aquarium Advice FINatic
We lost power till last night. Thank you all for the advice of wrapping tank in foil n blankets. I lost my male gbr :-( and my kiddos lost there neon tetras all but one :-( everyone else is great today. Even the baby gbr made it. The filter on my 26g blew so tmw we need get a new one kinda broke from all the battery air pumps we had to get but rather be broke than lose my finned friends. Part of our siding and roof came off but got tarp on the roof until our insernce comes out. My hubby n kids are at his moms house and im staying in home i watch my finned friends and start clean up

Sorry to hear of your loses. I'm glad to hear everything else is fine though. Here in central Pa. we didn't get hit very hard so i was only w/out power for 6hrs. All of my stock came through ok.

Glad everyone is ok and things turned out decent with the tank. We were lucky up here and didn't get most of the rain or wind predicted.

Sorry bout the fishy losses:( And your house. Hope the insurance comes through quick for you

Glad to hear everyone weathered the storm ok.
We just got rain here, but thanks to everyone's advice I feel a little better approaching winter :)

Sorry to hear about the ones u did lose jbaygurl

Thank you. The one neon left is going crazy from being alone we are gunna have get him a cpl friends tmw to. And my lfs was awesome n is gunna replace my lost gbr bc i had just gotten one from them a week ago he lived it was a diff 1 that passed but they said its all good. Glad every1 else is good. The lowest of my tank temps was my 26g with 52 ekkks i was so scard to unwrap that tank.

Back
Top Bottom