Aggressive molly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishguy17

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok y'all here's the deal I have three mollies two females one male. One female is a common black molly the other I a white lyre tail molly. And the male is a yellow common molly. I know the black molly is pregnant but she is only about two weeks in. The male keeps trying to breed with her and now se doesn't want him even near her. When he tries to breed with her shell jump and ram into him it nip at him or even chase him. She has now been going to the very top of the tank ad just stay there. An nit move much. Do I need to seperate the male or not. Please help.

Thanks.

I have another tank to put her in but she is no wear near was fat as my other female. And I got her when she wasn't pregnant and breed her the day I got her and she isn't due to around the 24.

I have another tank to put her in but she is no wear near was fat as my other female. And I got her when she wasn't pregnant and breed her the day I got her and she isn't due to around the 24.

She probably just doesn't like being pestered i had a female like this she would fight off my male even when she was not pregnant. To solve the problem i got more females

Ok we'll once my other gives birth shell have te Ithaca female back in therr

Back
Top Bottom