Aggressive molly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foxyhasswag

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've tried everything to stop my molly from being aggressive I've separated him and nothing's working no places in Jersey take fish in so what else should I do should I just kill him as I'm worried for the safety of my other fish after all one dead fish is better than them all dead don't take this the wrong way I don't take any pleasure in doing this he's always espieclly aggressive at feeding time If am to do this what's the best way to go about dong it?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I've tried everything to stop my molly from being aggressive I've separated him and nothing's working no places in Jersey take fish in so what else should I do should I just kill him as I'm worried for the safety of my other fish after all one dead fish is better than them all dead don't take this the wrong way I don't take any pleasure in doing this he's always espieclly aggressive at feeding time If am to do this what's the best way to go about dong it?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Please don't kill it, that is not appropriate or ethical. Either set up a new tank for him - I don't know what you put him in to separate him, but perhaps you can use that - or put an ad on CL/find a friend who is willing to take him. I'm not sure how long you have had it or what size tank or other fish you have.

My Molly was especially aggressive at first, especially around feeding time. Eventually, the aquarium figured out how to live peacefully.

Even if the store itself won't take it, sometimes the employees with experience will.

Also, are you sure it is a male? It is possible it is a female that is pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom