aggressive tank help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oscars grow fairly big, usually bigger than an adults hand. A 75 gallon is bare minimum for a Tiger Oscar. I suggest that you rehome him, and find fish suitable for the size tanks that you have. Research is key in fishkeeping. If you arent prepared to keep a fish in its requirements, you dont need to own it.

Honestly we can argue all day over it. (Oscars can quite easily reach over 12 inches btw. ;)) The main thing now is you are getting a larger tank that will suit the fish for many months and you can make a decision in the future about an even larger tank or about rehoming the fish.

Let it go people he's putting the Oscar in a 55g that's a great upgrade. It's 2 inches he has well over a year to decide if he wants to upgrade further or trade him in.

I do agree the aggression is caused by the 10g right now though.

55 gallon setup for 50$.. That's sweet where's that deal at?? Lol 55 gallons will be fine for the osca and blood parrot. I had 2 tiger oscars and a very aggressive blood parrot for 15 years all passed on during a move sadly. Point is, they will be alright make sure each inhabitant has some sort of shelter as that is usually a fight starter.

Back
Top Bottom