Albino bristlenose pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are some types that are gorgeous, but when you get out of the realm of the like ten common ones, the prices sky-rocket. You're looking at sixty to a couple hundred. A lot of them are getting banned from being exported in Brazil too which is making the prices worse.

TheCrazyFishLady said:
There are some types that are gorgeous, but when you get out of the realm of the like ten common ones, the prices sky-rocket. You're looking at sixty to a couple hundred. A lot of them are getting banned from being exported in Brazil too which is making the prices worse.

The colors and patterns are stunning! Where can you buy those? Online? There is this one that I really like. Yellow-tipped fins with blue spots. I bet they are pricey.

Online is your best bet. Unless you have local business-fish shops around, online is your only choice. And even then, it can be hard to find any of the more "rare" ones. The shop I got my unknown baby at gets in the uncommon ones every now and then.
You could always phone one of the local ones and see if they can order it.

TheCrazyFishLady said:
Online is your best bet. Unless you have local business-fish shops around, online is your only choice. And even then, it can be hard to find any of the more "rare" ones. The shop I got my unknown baby at gets in the uncommon ones every now and then.
You could always phone one of the local ones and see if they can order it.

It's probably cheaper if I order it online because the LFS will probably sell it more than when you buy it online. On the other hand, I bet the LFS knows where to order it. So, I am going to my LFS and ask them and go online as well. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom