Albino Cory Eggs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauriezuki

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Does anyone know how long Albino Cory eggs take to harden enough to get off the glass ? We have 'mama' laying eggs. The guppies were after them so I made some protectors from netting and would like to know how long it will be before I can scrape them off the glass without having them all squish together.

Funny thing is....This is the 2nd time she is laying eggs. With the first laying we only salvaged two tiny fish (from Jan 7th laying)..and just today...we released them into a tank with other fish. I was So happy to get the baby's bowl off the mantel, and NOW we have more eggs to hatch, so the bowl goes right back up on the mantel. SO MUCH for keeping the place looking 'neat'. ! LOL.

Does anyone know how long Albino Cory eggs take to harden enough to get off the glass ? We have 'mama' laying eggs. The guppies were after them so I made some protectors from netting and would like to know how long it will be before I can scrape them off the glass without having them all squish together.

Funny thing is....This is the 2nd time she is laying eggs. With the first laying we only salvaged two tiny fish (from Jan 7th laying)..and just today...we released them into a tank with other fish. I was So happy to get the baby's bowl off the mantel, and NOW we have more eggs to hatch, so the bowl goes right back up on the mantel. SO MUCH for keeping the place looking 'neat'. ! LOL.

They should be good to go almost immediately after laying. Usually you can just roll them off the glass with your finger. Awesome job raising the babies! Definitely something to be proud of with any fish, especially an egg layer! (y)

Back
Top Bottom