algae eater trouble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

relisefishies8897

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
my chinese algae eater has been digging holes everywhere we have lots of hidey holes and the only places it digs is nere the caves. It has gotten to were the rocks shift and I worry that one will end up crushing my bumblebee catfish or ADF. HELP!!!
P.S if no help comes I will have to resort to catch and flush :( any help with the easiest way is also greatly appreciated.

How big are the rocks that he is shifting? Usually fish won't let a rock simply just land on them. They are pretty good escape artists.

the rock he has been digging under is pretty good size, and the problem w/ the rocks falling is I have a stubborn one-eyed ADF that does not have all his marbles together. About the removing caves, I made the mistake of buying too many bottom feeders and I've grown attached to all but the chinese, plus I'm kinda set on catch and flush he's just too much. Any advice on the easiest way besides the net is appreciated.

a fishing rod:)(with hook and bait)lol jk,ive got no idea...maybe you can trap it?

Back
Top Bottom