Algae or eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andy.keeper

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I've got black Ruby barbs, and I think they are in "season" or something, the male goes more red and the black on him seems to get bigger and cover more of his body, and he chases the females around, it's more in the morning than evening, then today I noticed white on one of my plants, it's the only one with it on and I don't know what it is, none of my others have any green or white on, I've added a picture, please help I don't want to kill eggs by raking them our or leave algae in the takn. 20170717_204226.jpg20170717_203620.jpg

That doesn't look like eggs to me but perhaps someone with more experience can offer their insight.

It could be a mold of some sort, are your plants relatively new could come into your tank from store? Was just reading up on something like this the other day.

Not eggs at all I would do something with the plants I'm not a plant expert so I wouldn't know what to do with those or if it's harmful to fish.

Back
Top Bottom