Algae remover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Regen311

Aquarium Advice Freak
http://www.bigalsonline.com/BigAlsU...quariumpharmaceuticalsalgaedestroyerliquid8oz

Just curious if anyone has used a product like this or similar to this. I'm not really thinking of using it now or anytime soon, as I have fish that eat it and I think getting rid of all of it would be a bad idea, my magfloat can get rid of what I don't like, but I've seen these types of products before and am just curious as to what everyone thinks about them.

pt-14899.jpg

I don't know specifically about these products, but if you want a little help with the algae, try reducing sunlight and cut back on feedings. Algae need nutrients and sunlight.

It's not really a problem right now. I know in the past, I've had algae destroy silk plants and things. I haven't had trouble lately, but while browsing bigalsonline, I came across this and was curious.

from what I hear its good stuff but its dangerous to invertabrates for some reason, I'd like to see some comparison pics of tanks before and after that have ussed it ya know

I've used that before a few years back. It will only mask the problem. You need to find the root of the problem and once you do you shouldn't have algae isues.

Back
Top Bottom