am i fully stocked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow! great! according to the site im only 67 % stocked.. maybe in a few weeks if all is well i can get a few guppies afterall! :)

I would still consider getting 3 more glass cats and rehoming the mollies though, as the latter have a huge bioload and can get to 5", and would really prefer more space.

yes, I think I will be getting more of the cats! i just love them! I guess I would rather have guppies over mollies .. so i am still considering taking them to the local pet store. if...i bring the mollies back.. and get a few guppies and cats... is there anything else you would suggest to add for some color??? seen as the cats have NONE! :)

Yep, you could do a school or neon or cardinal tetras. =] Wouldn't do any bigger tetras, but you could do a good-sized (6-8) school of either of those.

wow! rosenweiss... i appreciate that advice.. thats super cool ..my mollies are white so im desperate for color.! :) let me know if anything else crosses your mind...im considering starting another tank once i master this one and im loving learning about this hobby!

You're quite welcome! If you don't mind since I was able to be of help, can you click the scales under my name and add to my rep? You don't have to if you don't want to, I just didn't know if you knew about it. =]

There are a couple other options, too. Two other good choices would be harlequin rasboras or rasbora briggitae. =D

I strongly suggest getting more tanks if you can afford it. This is an amazing hobby!

Another good one would be head tail light or glow light tetras

I have a school of head and tail lights but they might be a little boisterous for your glass cats!

AqAdvisor is generally considered highly inaccurate.

The most important issue here, as I said in the other thread, is getting a liquid master test kit before you add more to your already stocked tank.

siva- i completly agree! before i do anything im getting a master kit... hopefully today but at least sometime this weekend.. i want healthy happy fishies :) thanks for the great advice! :) please always feel free to share opinions and ideas with me...i love learning about how to do this the correct way!

_Erin_

Male guppies are the really pretty ones, you'll prob want to go with a group of males, get at least 3 because they are really social fish.

I'm Erin too :)

no fry for me!!!!!! Im having enough challenges with the fish i have or want!!! lol! babies would give me a panic attack! lol..my kids would love it though!

Back
Top Bottom