Am I over stocked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mikalicious209

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I saw some panda cories that I really like, an I wanted to add 3 or 4. I was just worrying if that would put me over the limit. My stock is : 5 buenos aires tetras, 3 long finned serpea tetras, 2 german blue rams m and f, 3 peppered cories, and 3 black kuhli loaches.

If I were you, rather than adding pandas, I would make the peppered cory and kuhli loach numbers up to 6, instead of 3. That way they will be happier and you will probably see them more - both of them like to be in groups of at least 6.

I would have thought that stocking would be ok, and I would make those groups bigger but it is up to you :)

Hope this helps :D

Thanks, I just thought that maybe the pandas would shoal with the peppered ones. Is that not the case?

They might "Hang Out" together, but they won't shoal as such. They will be much happier in a group all together! There isn't much better than seeing a nice group of cories "Playing" together! Cute :D

Lots Of Space Left!

Lots of types of cory's

Some which wil only grow small.

The bigger the group the more happy they will be :)

Longer they may live

Back
Top Bottom