Am i overstocked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erikmoseley

Aquarium Advice Addict
If not what could I add? Would like to get Bolivian rams but not sure they can go w GBR. I have pair of gbr. 2 Julie corys, 6 neon tetras, 3 lampeye tetra, 5 serpae tetras. They're in a 36 bow front w ac50 (200 gph) hob filter and fluval u4 (265 gph) under water filter (really recommend this!)

You can go here to get an idea of how much space you have. Just fill out the info, enter in the fish, and then you can see.

I would start by adding 3-5 more Cories. The GBR and Bolivians can sometimes co-exist but I personally wouldn't try it in a 36g. You could look into the various types of Gouramis, hatchets are always cool as well as Killies. You are pretty open to most fish in that size tank with what you currently have.

I would start by adding 3-5 more Cories. The GBR and Bolivians can sometimes co-exist but I personally wouldn't try it in a 36g. You could look into the various types of Gouramis, hatchets are always cool as well as Killies. You are pretty open to most fish in that size tank with what you currently have.

Thanks. I did have 5 cories but 2 didn't make it. I actually have 3 now that I think of it.

Back
Top Bottom