Ammonia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My female seems to be doing better and a little more active, to bad shes the lone surviving female :( hopefully her and one of the males breed.

Before i post around other places i'll ask here. I had a DIY Co2 leak in my 10 gallon a while ago which ive tried to clean out but it seems to be all over the plants and tank. It tends to get hazy and have a reaction break out in my tank. How can i stop this?

Fishkeeper92 said:
Before i post around other places i'll ask here. I had a DIY Co2 leak in my 10 gallon a while ago which ive tried to clean out but it seems to be all over the plants and tank. It tends to get hazy and have a reaction break out in my tank. How can i stop this?

What do you mean by a DIY co2 leak?

Yeast, baking soda, and sugar mixture. I guess it bubbled to much when i first did it and a small amount went through the house and through the airstone putting a small amount of that stuff in my tank and i guess being warm enough to make more.

Why dont you use a co2 paintball tank? A 24oz pb tank in your 10g should last you for months. You can look around for used ones, I recently bought 2 20oz and a 24 oz for $20 shipped on the pbnation website.

I have no money to my name right now. To put it in better prespective i just graduated high school and currently have no job. It was a cheap effective way to have a Co2 system. Once i get money i plan on doing all kinds of rescaping and new systems.

Back
Top Bottom