Ammonia at walmart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thras

Aquarium Advice Freak
Has any experienced members gotten ammonia from walmart what kind did u get what should I look out for

Go to ACE hardware and look for janitorial strength pure ammonia. Wal-mart doesn't have it.

Yes, listen to HomeDog98.

If you get an ammonia product elsewhere, make sure there are no other ingredients like Detergents or surfactant. Otherwise you'll be emptying your tank and scrubbing it. I cannot stress that enough!!!

Yea I waited and am on my way to ace in about a hour to pick it up

Just picked this up still waiting for the rest of my stuff to come in though this is the right stuff if I'm not mistaken

Attachments

• image-1280227092.jpg
    image-1280227092.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 156
thras said:
Just picked this up still waiting for the rest of my stuff to come in though this is the right stuff if I'm not mistaken

That's absolutely the right stuff :). Thanks for doing a fishless cycle.

It's no prob doing a fish less cycle for me it's cheaper and more healthy for the fish plus it gives me time to find and save money for fish :)

Well Done Sir. Now you just have to keep it dosed at roughly 4ppm. Also, turn your heat up!

Back
Top Bottom