Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-29-2014, 12:20 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Angel fish

I just got a black Molly and a apalo shark. Since I put these 2 fish in my angel is staying down behind the rock wall I have in the tank other tank mates are a betta rainbow neon tetras(that will be rehomed soon so they don't get ate) and a few gold barbs the angel has never acted like this the tank is 32 gallon anyone know why my angel would act like this? TIA

Old 05-29-2014, 12:29 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Not sure about the sharks but when I was a kid my angel killed my black Molly and then fought my male betta and the next morning they both were dead. Best way to empty a tank in a two day period. I'm curious what the other fish's behavior is? Any one else getting bullied? I've read the sharks are abrasive.

Old 05-29-2014, 02:38 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

I have had my beta and angel together for months they are fine together all other fish are acting normal

Tags
angel, angel fish, fish

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com