Angel with Corys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ImACoolguy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys some of you know my 45g has had ick problems but here in a few weeks I'm changing the substrate to sand and might lightly plant the tank. I currently have five white skirt tetras. They just recovered from ick. They're looking happy and healthy! I have had one Cory who has been through a long depressing story so I finally want to get him some friends probably around seven more. My tank is a 45 gallon tall. I was wondering if an angel would work with them. I know I know... Some of you say 50+ gallons for angels but this is a tall tank, it's about 23 inches tall. Opinions?

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g ick is fixed!
~75g new community tank.

A single Angelfish should be quite happy in your tank. And yes I'm always a fan of Cories ?

But unfortunately skirt Tetras are notorious for being nippy with angelfish.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited:
A single Angelfish should be quite happy in your tank. And yes I'm always a fan of Cories ?

That's great to hear! I only planned on one angel anyway :D

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g ick is fixed!
~75g new community tank.

Yes sorry I had edit my post once I reread and realized you had skirt Tetras.

Didn't see the original so it's okay ha

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g ick is fixed!
~75g new community tank.

I really dislike any kind of skirt tetra in a community tank. It's like all the pretty girls at the dance.. words can hurt too:(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I really dislike any kind of skirt tetra in a community tank. It's like all the pretty girls at the dance.. words can hurt too:(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ha I love them.

Caleb

~10g tiger barbs
~45g ick is fixed!
~75g new community tank.

Back
Top Bottom