Angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ezimmer1990

Aquarium Advice Activist
Got 2 Angelfish today. 26 gallons. Bow front. 4 other fish in there too. DEAL.

Very nice! What coloration of angels are they?

Sweet. Do you have pictures?
Just a note, any 2 given angels may not get along in that size tank, so just keep an eye out for bullying as they grow. Hopefully it works out!

I'll post pictures tomorrow. :) they're marble. Ones black and ones white.

Sweet! :)

Did you cycle it beforehand???

Just a question: what are the other four fish you got? Don't know how well they would do with 2 angels in a 26 Bow, I think that's only enough room for the angels themselves.

bruinsbro1997 said:
Sweet! :)

Did you cycle it beforehand???

Just a question: what are the other four fish you got? Don't know how well they would do with 2 angels in a 26 Bow, I think that's only enough room for the angels themselves.

I cycled it. I have 3 platies and a Cory cat.

I would like to see pics of your angels as well :) are you hoping they pair up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, relax, lol. 2 angelfish along with a few others may not be the ideal stocking for some, but the fish should be fine for a while, and may never have an issue. Not all angelfish get 6", either.

I prefer going with a 30+ personally for a pair, but I've kept them in as small as a 20H for breeding and they are just fine in it.

I don't think the guy intended to get lectured on stocking plans with this thread so lets try to avoid it or at least come off in a more helpful manner.

jetajockey said:
Guys, relax, lol. 2 angelfish along with a few others may not be the ideal stocking for some, but the fish should be fine for a while, and may never have an issue. Not all angelfish get 6", either.

I prefer going with a 30+ personally for a pair, but I've kept them in as small as a 20H for breeding and they are just fine in it.

I don't think the guy intended to get lectured on stocking plans with this thread so lets try to avoid it or at least come off in a more helpful manner.

Lol. Thanks.:D

Back
Top Bottom