Angelfish ~ can you determine the sex

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
http://youtu.be/0NsrPMhLm_Q
You can hear our foster parrot in the background of this video.

By the way crazy4...really cool video! I love Angelfish so.....pretty neat to see the fry exploring their new world!

P.S. I love the parrot in the background! ...I have a beardie and a giant ig as well as my fish so interesting to see what others have.. haha...its cool!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Random update: on my own status thought you would be interested in....got home from work today and there was my Female laying eggs up the filter with one of my now confirmed males trying to fertilize right away and help her fan!...I now believe I have one pair + one male one Female not paired and not sure about the last two...anyways the point is my pair fanned and fought off the others for about an hour and then proceeded to once again eat the eggs!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wow what to say. Thank you and I do like the update and enjoy hearing how others are doing. I'm glad to hear that you now know which m/f have paired and are spawning. I'm sorry to hear they ate the eggs. I've read it takes a few times for them to get it right.
Mine have not had much exciting activity since they ate the eggs. I'm taking a guess that she needs to get back into the groove. She still shows some signs but not constant like before.
I went out and got a few more plants to add, in hopes to give them space to hide and maybe lay eggs on.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom