Angelfish sick and eyes turned red. Please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's the same problem that I have with my tiger Oscar there not getting enough air. I added a link for you to look at if you can find similarities of this that fine. But this will help

That's the same problem that I have with my tiger Oscar there not getting enough air. I added a link for you to look at if you can find similarities of this that fine. But this will help
I'm sorry. ...enough air? Really?

I saw the picture that the white anglefish is on top of the fish tank

OH sorry if you took it that way, I meant that it was perfect lol and I couldn't see a flaw :) Good thing good thing :dance:(y)
No no. Its OK. Sorry English is not my native language so I misunderstood. My bad.
I saw the picture that the white anglefish is on top of the fish tank
You need to follow this thread to understand the problem. There is enough surface agitation. He is doing that after he got sick probably trying to avoid other fish. I understand what you saying but thats not the case.

Update: He finally died after fighting for ten days. He was a warrior. Died slowly overnight laying at one place. He struggled hard all these days. Didn't give up but I myself really yesterday was hoping he dies so his suffering ends.

Fish dies and no big deal but with him I have a bond. Sad he is no more. I named him pearl. Snow white is fine and healthy and exactly look a alike almost

Here is an old video:

https://youtu.be/oRY6Bf8PP1s

PS: Some of the inappropriate stocking in the video is re homed so please don't blame.

Thanks a lot all of you for your continuous help.

Very sorry to hear he didn't make it. Sometimes we do not know what it was. I had a fish get scared and fast hit straight down to the substrate and it was only one additional day I believe but died similar.

I'm so sorry to hear that Pearl didn't make it ☹️ I was cheering for her. You did you best and really fought for her ❤️

Sorry for your loss. You don't have to apologize for being attached here.

Very sorry to hear he didn't make it. Sometimes we do not know what it was. I had a fish get scared and fast hit straight down to the substrate and it was only one additional day I believe but died similar.

I'm so sorry to hear that Pearl didn't make it ☹️ I was cheering for her. You did you best and really fought for her ❤️
Thanks guys for your kind words.

Back
Top Bottom