Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-16-2013, 09:24 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Angelfish Size

I was wondering how big your Angelfish are differing on size. I have a Half-Black Angelfish and it is about 4 inches in body size. If you count it's find, it's a good 8 inches. I just wanted to know the size of your Angelfish. Thanks, and I'm looking forward to your comments.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:18 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

i have several different breeds and all are from 3 to 5 inch body size . some angels get larger than others. i have seen some the size of a small dinner plates. i now have 6 breeding pairs and about 50 young ones about 2 inch body size. i should have 3 more breeding pair soon as they pair off. i have a few pics on my profile

Old 01-17-2013, 09:54 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob mccoy View Post
i have several different breeds and all are from 3 to 5 inch body size . some angels get larger than others. i have seen some the size of a small dinner plates. i now have 6 breeding pairs and about 50 young ones about 2 inch body size. i should have 3 more breeding pair soon as they pair off. i have a few pics on my profile
Thanks, we have a few that size, but then we have a massive one. They were all purchased at the same time, but he's the only male. He has mated with the others before, but only two of the 1,000 eggs made it

Tags
angel, angelfish, fish size, size

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com