angelfish tankmates.?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BK Buttikoferi

Aquarium Advice Activist
Setting up a 29 high densely planted tank with an Altum Angel, 6 panda cories and a pair of german ballon rams. Just wondering if anyone had any advice on what else i could add. The tank is for my wife and she really likes small schooling fish like fancy guppies and cardinal tetras.

Putting an angel and guppies together can be a risk. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. I really like lemon tetras. They are very peaceful and when cared for correctly there colors show brilliantly.

Putting an angel and guppies together can be a risk. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. I really like lemon tetras. They are very peaceful and when cared for correctly there colors show brilliantly.

Lemon tetras ? I will look them up. Thanks. Scratch the guppies. How many my next question. ?

6 if you can. That always seems to be the magic number when it comes to schools.

Altum angels are of the larger variety and will eat some smaller fish that other angels wont. had to put my 2 cents in lol

Altum angels are of the larger variety and will eat some smaller fish that other angels wont. had to put my 2 cents in lol

Thats why i thought of just having one. I know that they get territorial as they mature.

yes they are majestic angels very beautiful. i dont have those yet but i will eventually. i have about 8 other pairs but still want more

Back
Top Bottom