angels doing ok so far...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tulip55555 said:
Kuhli loaches are great with angels. So are ancistrus. Some people say ancistrus/plecos will suck on the angels, but I've never had that happen.
Good luck!!

No khulis in my area :(

Ashley, glad to hear these new angels seem to be doing well so far! I hope it turns our well for you. I LOVE my angels, even though they are certainly not angelic. Lol. Do you have any pictures? What kinds did you get?

absolutangel04 said:
Ashley, glad to hear these new angels seem to be doing well so far! I hope it turns our well for you. I LOVE my angels, even though they are certainly not angelic. Lol. Do you have any pictures? What kinds did you get?

They are the normal ones with black verticle stripes (my favorite kind). I will get a good pic when they are in the main tank. There isn't a light on my QT.

They are the normal ones with black verticle stripes (my favorite kind). I will get a good pic when they are in the main tank. There isn't a light on my QT.
Cool. I have a silver-striped male, and I think he is beautiful. His fins get a pretty blue sheen on them. :)

absolutangel04 said:
Cool. I have a silver-striped male, and I think he is beautiful. His fins get a pretty blue sheen on them. :)

Yeah they are silver and black striped, kind of like the wild or "altum". Although these all come from a breeder I think. I will get pics when they go in the main tank.

The rules specifically state what to do on this site. All members should read them. I read them when I was new.
Besides, it is true that the poster will get way more help in their own thread. There is nothing wrong with informing somebody about the rules of the site because it helps out everybody, especially the new members. :)

@Ashley, I hope you can post pictures once you get them in the main tank! Try not to lose patience with the quarantine though.

Last edited by a moderator:
absolutangel04 said:
Cute! They are so tiny compared to mine. :) Are they veiltales or regular?

I was hoping for regular, to save space, but I think they are veils. They were the only 2 left in the tank that size, and I didn't want to buy the huge ones or the little nickel and quarter size ones.

They certainly look like veils to me, but I cannot tell perfectly, so I figured I would ask. :)
The pictures all look great! My angels like to photo-bomb everytime I try to get shots of the other fish, so I have a lot of pictures with half a blurry angel covering the fish I was aiming at. I also have some of my best shots of them since they are not afriad of the camera. :)

Mine were shy so they were running away from the glass, I hope they will get more comfortable soon! I love aneglfish activity and their personalities.

The tank looks very nice! Glad to hear your angels are doing well. :)

I have cleaned up the off topic posts in this thread. The topic of this thread is Ashley's angelfish- please refrain from hijacking her thread.

The tank looks very nice! Glad to hear your angels are doing well. :)

I have cleaned up the off topic posts in this thread. The topic of this thread is Ashley's angelfish- please refrain from hijacking her thread.

Thank you! I wish I had the patience to QT longer, but I don't want to stress them too much, and my QT tank is pretty bare.

The only thing I've noticed is the bolivian ram chases them occasionally, should I be worried? The angels will outgrow the ram I know, he didn't chase the other angels I had, but the other angels were smaller so maybe he wasn't threatened? They don't fight back, they just swim away from him.

Back
Top Bottom