Another compatibility question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meredith

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, I have been seeing more and more people with posts about their beautiful blue rams. I love the look of these little fish and I think I may want a pair if I can get my hands on some. Will they not get along with any of the fish I have in the tank? If I decide I MUST have the rams, should I trade in any of my current fish? I am thinking mainly of the angel because he likes to go after some of the fish I have already. So any input you guys have would be great, even if its discouraging. I don't want to make a huge mistake.

I've added rams to two established angel tanks without issues. They ignore each other. That's not a guarantee, just my experience. :wink:

thanks :D I may give it a shot, and If my angel causes any problems that may be the incentive I need to trade him. Or get another tank :twisted: I think my husband would literally put me out on the street with no one for company but my fish :D

lol Nah. Just tell him you need to QT the angel. Buy a QT tank and slowly convert it into a real tank. He'll never notice. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom