Another idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Coloradokid13

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I have my 20 high tank all water stuff is good

1 Dwarf Flame gourami
2 Male platys
4 peppered Cory's
But I've had cardinal tetras but I can't keep them alive but then when I get a good school of them they all get ick none of my other fish get it and I'm giving up with the tetras. So I'm looking for another idea to fill the tank any suggestion helps

S
So

I would personally recommend against the marbled hatchets.

I think the difference between harlequin and espei rasbora is that the espeis get slightly larger and are colored differently.

Coloradokid13 said:
The rasboras need schools and its a 20g

Oh sorry, thought it was a 10g. Anyway it's a tall so there isn't much surface room to swim across. A 20 long would be okay because there is lots more room for them to swim but in a 20 high the surface area is too little. The reason we said yes to the Rasboras was because they are middle range of the tank.

Black winged hatchets are great, and are small. They are supposedly delicate but i've not lost any to illness or disease. I lost some to a predatory Badis that took some out one by one so you would just have to be careful what you put with them.

Back
Top Bottom